| ID: | SDV19511 |
|---|
| Title: | Chapel near Bideford |
|---|
| Originator: | Rouge et Noir |
|---|
| Date: | 1940 - 1941 |
|---|
| Summary: | A deed of 1516 refers to a chapel dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary near Bideford Bridge. Possibly a chapelry or fraternity attached to the parish church, also dedicated to St. Mary. |
|---|
Associated Monuments (2)
| MDV483 | Church of St Mary, Bideford (Building) |
| MDV14255 | St Mary's Chapel, Bideford Bridge (Monument) |
Search results generated by the HBSMR Gateway from exeGesIS SDM Ltd.